How to Create a Website
Here are 5 basic steps you need to take if you are interested in having a website.
1. Register a domain with a reputable company. This is very important step and it is advisable that it is done with a local company which is in business for at least few years. So to Create Website you need to start from this step.
2. Create website on your own or either choose from many templates available on the web. The advantage of creating website with the already built in template is that it will save your time and efforts and right from start you would no how would your Company site look when it will be completed. There are many web template sites where you can choose templates . Some of them also will give you an option for Free templates and on other they will be paid. If your site is a personal site than you can look into the free template option. However if its a website for Business or commercial purposes than you must choose template that looks highly professional and for this you can choose paid templates.
3. When we discuss the subject How to create a website immediately it comes into our mind that once we create a good website then how are we going to put it in order for it to be visible to public. For this you need to choose a reliable hosting company. There are thousands of hosting company now a days but you need to do a thorough research for this part. Reason for that is suppose you maintain a site on a hosting company which is not organized or have a poor setup you can end up losing your data if there hard disk fails or some other incident happens. Good Hosting companies always take regular backups of data of their clients so that it can be retrieved later in case. Also you should consider the historical downtime of the companies. Other things to look about hosting companies is their customer service support. Security of there servers and speed of their network and their back bone.
4. If this is a business website than most of the time you will need advanced functionality for your website. This will include managing inventory and online selling. For this you need to determine that what hosting platform you are going to host your site. For example ASP or PHP etc hosting platform. For this you need to ask you developers that what scripting language they are using. If they are programming in PHP then you need to purchase Linux hosting.
5. After hosting there comes the step of marketing your website. The best method to start this is to submit your site to well known directories. Some of them are below
6. Uploading and maintainability is the final step . After you upload the website you should make sure that you keep your FTP password at safe place. Also make sure that your password should be complex enough for some body to guess it . It should be a mix of small letter and upper case and numeric number . These are the things which make it pretty hard for hacker to guess it.
Once you upload the site you are done.